Indexed Publications in Peer reviewed Journals :
1. Sinha, A. S. K. (2008) ‘Effects of pulverized coal fly ash addition as wet end filler in paper making’, TAPPI vol. 7, No. 9, pp. 3-7. (Listed as FEATURED Paper, included in Energy Citation Database, USA).
2. Sinha, A. S. K. (2008) ‘Study of process variables of rice straw delignification in catalyzed acetic acid medium at atmospheric pressure’, IPPTA vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 107-111.
3. Sinha, A. S. K., Singh, M., Singh, S. P.(2010) ‘Study on Use of Non-Magnetic Fraction of Pulverized coal Fly ash As Filler in Specialty Paper Manufacturing’, IPPTA vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 117-120. (Listed as FEATURED Paper in India Environment Portal, National Knowledge Commission of India).
4. Sinha, A. S. K., Singh, M., Singh, S. P.(2011) ‘A Novel way of Utilization of pulverized coal fly ash and rice straw for laminate base paper’, JERAD vol. 5, No. 3A, pp. 706-716.
5. Jha Pushpa, Sinha A. S. K. (2011) ‘Application of rice straw as raw material for production of handmade paper’, IPPTA vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 145-148.
6. Sinha, A. S. K. (2011) ‘Study of bio-pulping process for use of rice straw as fibrous raw material in pulp and paper industry’, JERAD vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 239-244.
7. Sinha, A. S. K., Singh, M., Singh, S. P.(2012) ‘Acetic acid pulping and ECF bleaching of rice straw and effects of acid concentration on pulp characteristics’, IPPTA vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 151-157 .
8. Sinha, A. S. K. (2012) ‘Environment friendly removal of silica from wheat straw and Saccharum Munja using urea ’, IPPTA vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 165-168.
9. Prasad, K., Anil, A., Singh, Y. Sinha, A.S.K. (2013) ‘Concentration dependent rheological behaviour of promising basmati and non basmati rice flour’, International Food Research Journal. vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 2005-2008.
10. Sinha, A. S. K., Singh, M., Singh, S. P. (2014) ‘Utilization of pulverized coal fly-ash as filler and rice straw as fibrous raw material for manufacture of special grade paper’, Int.J. Environment Engineering vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 91-98.
11. Sinha, A. S. K., Kumar, M. (2014) ‘Optimization of Wheat Straw Fibers/Phenol Formaldehyde composites’, Applied Polymer Composites vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 37-44.
12. Sinha, A. S. K., Singh, S. (2014) ‘Laminated Composite of Filler Loaded Paper Sheets Manufactured Using Rice Straw Fibers and Urea Formaldehyde Resin’, J. Environ. Res. Develop. Vol. 8 No. 3, pp. 418-424.
13. Sinha, A. S. K., Kumar, M. (2015) ‘Study of Chemical, Mechanical & Thermal Properties of Wheat Straw Fibers and Phenol Formaldehyde composites’, IPPTA J, vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 121-130.
14. Sinha, A. S. K. (2016) ‘Study of Particle Size, Density and Crystallinity of Coal Fly Ash Particles for Use as Fillers in Paper and Paperboards’, IPPTA J, vol. 28, No. 2, pp. 83-88.
15. Sinha, A. S. K. Dhanraj, R.R.(2017) ‘Response Surface Optimization of Rice Straw Treatment With Oxalic Acid For Production of Xylose, Cellulose And Lignin, International Journal of Chemical Engineering Research, vol 9, No. 2, pp. 163-174.
Research papers presented in National/International Conference (2011 onward) :
1. Sinha, A. S. K. (2011), “Production of furfural and lignin as by-product of rice straw using catalyzed acetic acid pulping for paper industries” in international conference IICHE –Kochi, Kerala, Indian from March 10 -12, 2011.
2. Sinha, A. S. K. (2011), “Comparative study of properties of unbleached & bleached paper with fly ash loading as wet end filler using rice straw as fibrous cellulosic material” in national conference WMR –2011, SLIET, Longowal, Sangrur from December 09 -10, 2011.
3. Sinha, A. S. K. (2011), “Composites of cellulosic fibers as natural bio-polymer and silica obtained from rice straw using catalyzed acetic acid reaction for sustainable growth” in international conference on ‘multiphase polymers and polymer composite systems: From nanoscale to macro composites’, Universite Paris-Est Creteil, Paris, France from June 07 -10, 2011.
4. Sinha, A. S. K. (2014), “Analysis of pulverized coal fly ash particle size, density and structure for use as wet end fillers in rice straw based paper” presented in the “Third International Conference on Recycling and Reuse of Materials and their Products (ICRM-2014)” in April 2014 at IICNN, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India.
5. Sinha, A. S. K. (2015), “Caustic Soda Delignification of Khar Grass for Separation of Cellulosic Fibers ” presented in the international conference on ‘Advances in Environment Research’ (ICAER-2015)” in JULY 2015 at Jeju island in Republic of Korea.